When are we going to be good researchers?

Till this moment, when my husband and I have sended some papers to any conferences these have had a weak quality and readability.

I do not think the problem is the lack of good ideas, because we have good ideas but not enough time and support for implementing.
I really believe the problem is that we have not learned how to write our ideas correctly.

I think we need somebody for helping us to correct our english writting and advisors with a right idea on where to send our papers and how to express our thoughts for that audience.

Where and when could we found this support?

I hope soon, because we have only two years for ending our PhD and then we must teach how to do research.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resúmen august-nov 09

MC en SoftComputing y Sistemas Inteligentes

Ser o no ser.... COMO SER???