First February week :-S

This first February week was terribly busy for me.

I was very stressed and I could not finished almost anything that I had planned.

I hope this week I can finish all my projects to can help my husband with his paper deadline.

I hope I have not upset and let down my boss, because of my delay with work. I have to organize my time better than now.

On the other hand, I am right now hooked with a TV show called Battlestar Galactica or something like that. The plot makes me think a lot about our behavior as human civilization.

And that is all for now. With God's favor everything will be better this new week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resúmen august-nov 09

¿Qué va a hacer que un empleador contrate a un egresado y no a otro?

Ser o no ser.... COMO SER???